Your iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 Frontline Protection – Maxboost Tempered Glass Screen Protector
The Maxboost Glass Screen Protector is one of the world’s leading screen protectors. Featuring an industry-leading thin design & cut at 0.2mm the glass provides exceptional protection without the bulk. Our high-definition clear tempered glass protectors are specially designed to work with the curved edges of the iPhone 7 2016 and are laser-cut to perfectly adhere to the screen while still leaving enough room to fit most of protective casing cases covers. The ballistic glass screen protector also features a Surface Hardness (9H), which is 3X stronger than the PET film, and providing a natural screen experience you need.
Additionally, the Glass Screen Protector is backed by Maxboost’s LIFETIME WARRANTY that ensures maximum protection and reliability for the life of your iPhone 7 and guarantees customer satisfaction.
Note: Screen Protector is specifically designed for iPhone 8, iPhone 7, 2015 201 6 2017.
- THIN IS IN – World’s thinnest (0.2mm) tempered glass screen protector for iPhone 8 and iPhone 7 2015 2016 2017 + Worry-free installation Piece to provide 100% touch accurate and 3D-touch sensing. Scratch-proof and impact absorption for your phone screen.
- OPEN EDGE DESIGN – The Maxboost Glass Protector only covers the flat portion of the screen (All viewable display, plus some bezel). Leaving the curve edge open is case-friendly, and can also effective reduce white non-adhesive halo.
- HD COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION – High clarity glass shields over Front Camera, ALS sensor and proximity sensors while creating ZERO interference to your Selfies, phone calls, and proximity sensing.
- FINGER-PRINT-LESS – Coated with hydrophobic and oleophobic clear layer, the glass protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints and keep your phone screen pristine all day long.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: No-hassle warranty provides easy lifetime protection for your tempered glass screen protector. Easy installation with online tutorials (saves trees!) on how to correctly install your screen protector.