Meet Robin, the First Android phone that makes running out of space history. With the cloud integrated into Android OS, your onboard storage is merged with the cloud, so you always have the space you need. Robin seamlessly backs up your apps and photos, intelligently archives the stuff you’re not using, and easily restores items when you need them. Robin is designed to Stand out. It’s simple and distinct in form and function: every port, button, and sensor is thoughtfully placed and easy to use. For example, why have two buttons when one makes more sense? press the power button, leave your finger there for a Split second, and Robin is unlocked. It’s simple, the power button is a fingerprint sensor too.
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution (~424ppi pixel density) + Scratch-Resistant Glass & Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 MSM8992, Processor: Hexa-Core (Dual-Core 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A57 & Quad-Core 1.44 GHz ARM Cortex-A53), GPU: Adreno 418
- 13 Megapixel Camera with Phase Detection Autofocus, Dual-Tone LED Flash, Continuous Shooting, Digital Zoom, Digital Image Stablization, Geo-tagging, Panorama, HDR, Touch Focus, Face Detection + 5 Megapixel Front Camera; Video Capture: HD 1080p @ 30fps
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 3GB RAM – Merged with 100GB Cloud Storage
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth: v4.0, LE, A2DP; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS; NFC: Yes, Android Pay; USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Type-C