The Samsung Galaxy S7 combines built-in, defense-grade security, powerful productivity, ease of integration and an elegant design into an enterprise-ready business smartphone. Combine that with the efficient features, stylish design elements, access to leading enterprise apps and expert business services from the Samsung ecosystem, and you get a device equipped with everything you need to outmaneuver today’s biggest mobile challenges.
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900; ; 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – G930A, LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 20(800), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) – G930A
- 12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash; 1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 m pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, panorama; Secondary 5 MP, f/1.7, 22mm, dual video call, Auto HDR; Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- 4 GB RAM; 32 GB Internal Memory; microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot); Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow); Chipset Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820; CPU Dual-core 2.15 GHz Kryo dual-core 1.6 GHz Kryo; GPU Adreno 530
- This cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like ATT and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM need cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers) need to contact the service provider to check fully compatibility of the phone. This cellphone will NOT work with CDMA Carriers like Verizon, Sprint, Boost mobile or Virgin mobile.